Sonic 1 Megamix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would play it if I rememberd where to get those bios... I saw it once but though it was to stupid to get because its only sonic cd... I never really liked that game >.<

Too bad they stopped working on i. The final release, while good, still has bugs, some harmful, in it.

Sonic Shadow said:
Yes it does. SCD isn't officially sold anymore. But it's better stop this offtopic here.
Still being sold or not, BIOS are illegal. kthx

Compared to most people, Tails is underpowered. Any benefits besides flying?

Tails' melee attack is very handy in some of the more delicate areas of Misty Maze and Metallic Madness. And its easy to underestimate Tails' flight ability, as slow as it is it still allows you to access most areas and now that you can roll into a ball it becomes an effective way of bouncing onto bosses from above or preventing yourself from taking damage after flying carelessly, or just as a quick way to descend.

Personally I find Shadow's special ability slightly less useful. It sends you forward into an instant dash but more often than not you would be better off with a spin dash. (main exception is when you are stuck in the middle of those long inclines) His double jump is pretty handy though. I think he would have been better off with a ranged attack but I'm sure most of us would rather forget that he ever had a gun.

in case you didn't kno tails and knux have S abilities too knux can land w/o ducking when he has an S icon and Tails tails swipe shock wave seems to home in on item boxes/enemies (or at least it does on the SCD version I play)

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
I really don't understand what Speed Caps is...? Can somebody fill me in with details?

"Speed Cap" is the happy thing put into Sonic 1, what it does is that it limits the maximal speed of the characters.

roy said:
Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
I really don't understand what Speed Caps is...? Can somebody fill me in with details?

"Speed Cap" is the happy thing put into Sonic 1, what it does is that it limits the maximal speed of the characters.

Super Sonic (i think I found THE hyper glitch) ran faster after I got an invincibility and speed shoe box (yes i used debug for this run)

I'm not going to post a link or anything, but from what I saw on the Retro site, Tweaker is working on Sonic 2 Megamix, it only has pattlite change though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back