Portal is FREE until May 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Directx 8.1 with graphics set to low to make the game run at a playable 30fps average on this laptop im using.

Anywho, about the game itself, it's not SUPER AMAZING as most people hyped it to be, but it's enjoyable at best.

Superflip, it starts out rather boring. It only gets SUPER AMAZING for the last third of the game and the boss battle.

Yeah, I haven't played past the first set of obstacle courses. It was pretty interesting, but its slow linearity started to bore me and I haven't picked up since.

To anyone having problems running the game, maybe this thread will help.

"Here, just copy and paste this: PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THOSE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING."
I don't see what he wants me to copy and paste here. He just starts talking about what a few of the things do but doesn't say what to do.
In fact, I'm more confused than I was before, because I don't see an autoexec file anywhere in my Portal file and I also don't see what he wants me to put in there.

From what I understand, it's made primarily for TF2, but there's some techniques in there that apply to Portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back