theres an srb3 we never knew about

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just horrible. It's not even made from the current version of SRB2. I guess he wanted an SRB3 to mess with. Though it's got a lot of custom textures in it I might use. Then again, they're kind of horrible textures. And copying everything from srb2.org? That's just plain stupid. Nobody's going to believe him now. His reputation has been ruined.

Recoloring characters is bad enough but the whole entire game, let alone its website!? I've seen the video on YouTube and it looks horrible. I don't really see why we need (or want) an SRB3 because the Final Version isn't even out yet (correct me if I'm wrong). I think SRB2 is an improvement to the first game. And this SRB3 is improving nothing. Just making it worse. I mean, he can make some levels and these levels into mods, but he needs a bit of learning to do.

Recoloring characters is bad enough but the whole entire game, let alone its website!? I've seen the video on YouTube and it looks horrible. I don't really see why we need (or want) an SRB3 because the Final Version isn't even out yet (correct me if I'm wrong). I think SRB2 is an improvement to the first game. And this SRB3 is improving nothing. Just making it worse. I mean, he can make some levels and these levels into mods, but he needs a bit of learning to do.
I don't think the dude really OWNS the title of Srb anything unless he consults with Sonikku.

Last edited:
Hrm. A "game" that is a complete and utter rip-off of another with absolutely no effort to have some kind of originality? Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lVpbnl6OU

Really, now. I can appreciate people becoming inspired by a certain idea and adapting those elements to your own ideas, making something that is completely (or at least satisfyingly) unique. But if the content of your game and the content of your "inspiration" is a ratio of 1:1, than you are simply committing plagiarism. This guy doesn't need a game.

Taken from legal page. Obviously not STRJ.

Consider the possibility that it's a get-out clause. It's possible these plagiarisers (is that a word?) are not stupid, just completely uncreative. They compiled the source code of 1.04, which being that it's an old version, isn't too easy with today's compilers and libraries. If they don't claim that they created the content, and rather leave copyright notices to STJr, they may be able to run away from some possibilities of action.

Sure. It's Jorklenis trying to sign up for the forums, but he fails the grammar test. He also asks for help from Omega. (All in Spanish BTW)

Last edited:
Contact that guy and ask him to help you with srb2.
You have to be kidding right? Seriously, did you even read the remarks on how horrible of a recolor of the old version of The Game is? He didn't even add anything other then horrid textures.

Really? A fan game of a fan game?
srb3002.th.jpg

Moderator Notice:
Seriously, stop advertising

srb3 new version
we should contact him and have him help us.
he made srb3 faster too.

you want to help do that well help me then.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Contact that guy and ask him to help you with srb2.

well here I am Jorklenis2.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

only this test, and had nothing to do I did SRB3 (just edit it oO), well then my computer damage and erase everything but my USB had everything to version 2.1 is super, but listen to the message and told me not good throw from teasing is ugly but I guess a test when they created srb2'd be ugly so just proves I'm not making fun of the things that make you more respect I am a human being like you I am not an animal.

learn to value those kind of people are we a team or even mistaken me do not belong to a team my team am I only want to help make this project just tell me everything will change now.

Why this topic wasn't closed on the first place is something that isn't quite clear yet, but I'm locking it becuase it's obvious nothing good will come out of this.
Jorklenis, I know your main language isn't english, but please, try to post more coherent stuff. Try to read before you post, and understand how to write a sentence.
Por favor, intenta aprender algo de inglés mejor, porque no se te entiende nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back