Official Level Design Contest: September/October

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there is some confusion because this contest was started while 1.08 was out. If we sent in a map for 1.08 BEFORE 1.09 was released, will you be able to convert it? I sent in my match map as 1.08 a few days before 1.09 was released, and I don't want it to get dumped :/

Same, but my levels appear to work in SRB2 1.09 fine, then again DB might've accidentally inserted 1.08 texture and flat names directly into the wad as new textures and flats. (Because I was using the old gfx.wad) If this is the case, will you convert those names to 1.09?

The map headers simply have the text copied and pasted into a SOC when I compile, so there is no problem at all with using a SOC instead of a normal map header. They store header data the same way.

But beware: Anything you leave blank in a map header defaults to whatever the map is normally. So if Mystic decides your map is number 8, you get rain if you didn't put the weather as "0 - none" and stuff like that.

Oh, dear. Well, rain won't hurt my maze, just set a mood, anyway. Besides, there's a 3D block above the maze to prevent cheating.

It's easier not to, so I can see above the maze in 3D Mode.

Since I just completed all beta testing with those who wanted to try it, I might as well make a last-minute entry.

This time, I'm milking my one and only stage's premise for the first time in a contest; Now it's a Match/CTF level! *emails, and waits to get straight 0/10 scores =P*

As a reminder, there is a little less than a week to the deadline. Get those last minute entries started ^_~

Forgot me, I had discontinued the make of the WAD one or two weeks after the contest started.

I though it was more time since that. What slow the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back