What are you most afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

C'mon, don't lie, Everyone is Afraid of Something, and when they are afraid of Something that you're not, don't make fun of them.

Me? to tell you the truth, I'm afraid of the pitch Blackness (Really REALLY Dark)

Last edited by a moderator:
Growing up and being one of those old people who have no friends or family and spend most of their time alone.

Eliwood said:
C'mon, don't lie, Everyone is Afraid of Something, and when they are afraid of Something that you're not, don't make fun of them.

Me? to tell you the truth, I'm afraid of the pitch Blackness (Really REALLY Dark)
Oh my god... Ya' hit the nail on the head! I'm afraid of the dark due to monsters and that crap. You never know what'll happen until it gets ya!

Plus I'm slightly (only slightly) afraid of.... Tails Doll. He's not all that scary, but the ideas I come up with to make him scarier scare me. Not killing people, mind you, but.... Cruel mastermind in the form of a doll who reveals his true form when he gains his full power.

I am afraid of manny things, So I am going to waste 5 minuets of your life by posting it here
I am afraid of pointy things like knives, I am afraid that everyone will pick on me (happend once don't want it to happen again), Asking girls out and getting rejected because she see's you as "Just a friend" (which happend once) and being alone when I am 70.

I wouldn't be afraid of anything had I never broken any bones...
I developed acute aphobia to syringes as a result of it.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Eliwood said:

Oh my god... Ya' hit the nail on the head! I'm afraid of the dark due to monsters and that crap. You never know what'll happen until it gets ya!

Plus I'm slightly (only slightly) afraid of.... Tails Doll. He's not all that scary, but the ideas I come up with to make him scarier scare me. Not killing people, mind you, but.... Cruel mastermind in the form of a doll who reveals his true form when he gains his full power.

OMG you nailed it also I'm slightly afraid of tails doll because of the videos I watch about him and I'm afraid of pitch black darkness because when I was little I swear I saw something moving in my room. Scary.

I have an overactive imagination. So when i'm up late at night with nobody around, I imagine zombies and stuff around me, and because of the overactive in my imagination, I see them. Kinda. I can see them there, but at the same time I can tell they arn't there. You know what I mean?

I'm afraid of spiders, but at the same time espect and appreciate them. It's mainly BIG spiders that scare me. And before anyone else laughs at people that are scared of ghosts: Yes, they do exist. Watch Ghost Hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back