games you are embarassed to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to go with NiGHTS:Journey of Dreams :P. Its fun, but I don't want many people to know that I play it.

EDIT: How is Mario Strikers embarrassing?

Maybe because his friends think its a babyish game to his age?

Im embarrsed to play sonic games but I love them.Some people think sonic is only for little kidz and he sucks os when they come see me I get reallyembarrsed because of them..

Autosaver said:
Maybe because his friends think its a babyish game to his age?

Im embarrsed to play sonic games but I love them.Some people think sonic is only for little kidz and he sucks os when they come see me I get reallyembarrsed because of them..

Why? Just go and describe how much more original SRB2 is than Halo.

well the thing about strikers is that when i 1st got it i couldn't stop playing it but 2 days later it sucked

now my friends wont leave me alone about it

I also should add Kirby games. I can't get enough of them >.<. I play them at school on my DS, but I do get embarrassed >.>

Oh yeah, after the Brawl tournament at gamestop I was riding home with my friend and his parents. I said I played as Kirby and they laughed and said he is gay :/.

Are you serious? Kirby is _awesome_. Show off your Kirby games instead of concealing them, because they are _awesome_. Who cares if they think "olol curbi is pink". Their loss.

flyer3f said:
I also should add Kirby games. I can't get enough of them >..>

Oh yeah, after the Brawl tournament at gamestop I was riding home with my friend and his parents. I said I played as Kirby and they laughed and said he is gay :/.

What? Kirby's a little innocent pink thing who has a very original superhero ability--copying. Plus, some of the music in Kirby 64 is seriously epic. I have Kirby 64 music on my (broken) MP3 player.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
flyer3f said:
I also should add Kirby games. I can't get enough of them >..>

What? Kirby's a little innocent pink thing who has a very original superhero ability--copying. Plus, some of the music in Kirby 64 is seriously epic. I have Kirby 64 music on my (broken) MP3 player.
Exactly my point! Kirby games are fun, addicting, and have awesome music :P.

runescape

i think runescape, i love that game but everyone i know thinks im a nerd because i play it. but its justs so fun.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror FTW!!!
Heh, my friend gave me that today for a slice of pizza :/. It pwns alot so far, but I still think that Kirby: Super Star is better :P

flyer3f said:
Heh, my friend gave me that today for a slice of pizza :/. It pwns alot so far, but I still think that Kirby: Super Star is better :P

Find some people with a link cord, a few game boy advances, and get four of that game and its the best.

Ash said:
Are you serious? Kirby is _awesome_. Show off your Kirby games instead of concealing them, because they are _awesome_. Who cares if they think "olol curbi is pink". Their loss.

Same as the quote above, and my game is Digimon World:Dusk.

flyer3f said:

Find some people with a link cord, a few game boy advances, and get four of that game and its the best.
Too bad my friends aren't as big Kirby fanatics as I am :P. No one I know has it except for me (my friend USED to XD)

...Pokémon, definitely. People at my school are all "lol pokmn is 4 litl kidz". I disagree. Also, Phantasy Star Online. Everyone at my school is all for WoW and Runescape. I HATE those games. Also, it's kind of embarrassing to like SRB2 because I drone on and on about it and nobody knows what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back