Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Segmint said:
Looks like Fox is going to be the cheapest character in the game.

Again...

Fox isn't cheap, and what makes you think that anywa... hey, why'd he get tempbanned?

BACKSEATMODERATING IT DOESNT MATTER

Fox is the cheapest character in SSBM, so I don't see why he wouldn't be in SSBB. They may have balanced him out, but I dunno. So far, it seems the only way to make him not the cheapest, is to have someone cheaper than Fox in the game.

No, that would throw off the balance more. Instead of having weak and powerful characters, you'd have weak, powerful, and super powerful. Nerfing him is a good choice, IMHO.

Honestly, the main thing they need to do to Fox is weaken his strikes. He does FAR too much damage for how fast he is.

exactly mystic.

power is relative. Meaning, who is a power-house? they are usually slow right? And, who is lightining fast? They own, if you know how to use them.

Fox isnt cheap. The cheapest character is the guy from metal slug.(cant remember his name,if he is in it.)

luis90 said:
exactly mystic.

power is relative. Meaning, who is a power-house? they are usually slow right? And, who is lightining fast? They own, if you know how to use them.

Fox isnt cheap. The cheapest character is the guy from metal slug.(cant remember his name,if he is in it.)
Are you talking about Snake?

YAHOO! New update - Assist Trophies, guest starring Samurai Goro! The Samurai finally lives up to his name!

Also, now we know that the doggie is not actually an item in itself, it's another Assist Trophy.

Who knows what else could show up? It's possible that, if Sonic gets in, we may be seeing other Sonic characters in the form of assist trophies, same going for any other third party character... Including Snake.

I heard Sonic has a 97% chance of being in the game. I know this probably isn't true, but correct me if I am wrong. As for other related Sonic characters, i'm not too sure. If Sonic is to be in it, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Rouge should be included as well, but no more and no less.

arnold_the_bartender said:
I heard Sonic has a 97% chance of being in the game. I know this probably isn't true, but correct me if I am wrong.

Nobody on the game's staff has said any such thing, ever, so you're probably wrong.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Ganondorf however was very cheap for KOing foes very early. His Warlock Punch Special attack sends opponents flying even on low health.

Ganondorf isn't cheap. Just look at how slow his attacks are, it's incredibly rare that you'll actually hit (or be hit) with a warlock punch. Even then, if someone is using Marth, Roy or Peach(?), then they could just counter.

Roy's just insane.

No. Just no.

bowser_070703c-l.jpg

This move has to go.

I'm suprised noone has mentioned the assist trophys...

They seem to be like pokeballs...but with other characters besides pokemon...

Can't wait

With the inclusion of assist trophies, does anyone else think theres a very slight possibility that pokemon will end up coming out of then instead of pokeballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back