• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

An idea for a Crash Bandicoot Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Crash, and I would like to help you make custom textures.

Just give me the size you used for the first box you made, and I'll get those done easily.

Segmint said:

Just give me the size you used for the first box you made, and I'll get those done easily.

The size of a regular box is 32 x 32. I will need textures for different zones. I'll PM you the stage genres that I'm going to add to the mod.

I suggest for genres, you shoulg have a jungel place, sorta like the first level in Crash bandicoot 2, an Ice level, also like in crash 2, and an egyptian level, like in Crash 3 warped. Do you know how you'll get the Warp room to work?

Chao Freak 1 said:
I suggest for genres, you shoulg have a jungel place, sorta like the first level in Crash bandicoot 2, an Ice level, also like in crash 2, and an egyptian level, like in Crash 3 warped. Do you know how you'll get the Warp room to work?

Already thought of the idea. As for the warp room. I'll make numerous exit sectors.

And that level,yes that level,that where you need to escape from a big snow ball!.

There will be bonus levels?,I can help with bouns levels,I am good at this.

Matbomb said:
And that level,yes that level,that where you need to escape from a big snow ball!.

The bonus level platform will be hidden in the stage. It will teleport you to the stage bonus but only works once per life like in the games. I must make a level before you can create the bonus stage

Nice textures. You HAVE to add the original crash bandicoot song.
Its the best.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Segmint said:

The size of a regular box is 32 x 32. I will need textures for different zones. I'll PM you the stage genres that I'm going to add to the mod.

Um, waiting for PM... I'm guessing I'll make a base texture, and then it's going to be themed with seasons or elements (ice, fire, earth, etc.), am I right?

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Matbomb said:

The bonus level platform will be hidden in the stage. It will teleport you to the stage bonus but only works once per life like in the games. I must make a level before you can create the bonus stage

Yeah,obviously,but I need to make the levels until June 16,Because I'll go to United States,and I don't know if I'll have access for a PC.

Looking Good so far!

Keep Up the good work! I can't wait 'till this comes out!

although I would like to help in some way, but you wouldn't let me...

I'd help out So much, but sadly all I can do it be a beta tester. I thought I was only one who liked crash bandicoot on this forum. *shot*

Sykotic said:
Ice said:
Nice textures. You HAVE to add the original crash bandicoot song.
Its the best.

It's also Copyright :D

Oh yea, sorry, Iv'e heard that if you change one note of the song AND put it in a different key, it wont be plagerism

Bonus stage... You could edit the emerald tokens, and the special stages. Make some weird storyline to fit the emeralds. (or some editted version of the emeralds. eg. Uhh... Super Whompa Fruit?) How to tell the storyline... Scene thingies. I can barely create wads, or even create the image part, so I can only give suggestions. That ish all. :P
P.S. : The point of this is so there is a tad less work. For some reason I've always enjoyed simple games.

i'd like to make the first stage on crash bandicoot three(Crash B. WARPED is the title)i would like to test the mod also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back