StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update!

StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update! v2.1

DrStephen give me skip monitor crafting lua download link - PS : I making a srb2 character

Yeah.... nope. Skip is not reusable and I do not approve of taking one of his main gimmicks for your own character.

Extra stuff like the flashlight and dance, sure, with my permission of course, but his main gameplay gimmicks are his and his only.

What are you doing to trigger this bug? I've never seen it before haha. Make sure you have the latest version of the game and aren't running mechanic-changing mods like Classic or Momentum!

What the heck are you trying to say?

I don't know what they're saying, lemme see....

Ah maybe they're asking for a Skip Monitor? (lol)

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Yeah.... nope. Skip is not reusable and I do not approve of taking one of his main gimmicks for your own character.

Extra stuff like the flashlight and dance, sure, with my permission of course, but his main gameplay gimmicks are his and his only.

So can I use the Dance (with a few edits, of course.) as my pfp?

Great character! Moving around stages with him is a lot of fun, especially when combined with the shields which give him extra move options.

I also love the crafting mechanic. Very unique, and a life-saver in a pinch, such as when you are in danger of drowning. And of course the design and the spritework are amazing, he's very cute and the continue screen animation is pretty funny.

I really like this characters, its fun to play as

The Crafting mechanic is very amazing and unique, the dives are...idk. kinda hard what to say, the sprites are really nice and cute. Well, those are all. Hehe,

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I really like this characters, its fun to play as

The Crafting mechanic is very amazing and unique, the dives are...idk. kinda hard what to say, the sprites are really nice and cute. Well, those are all. Hehe,

The day where the werehog enters meme mode, modern sonic gets to v6 AND Inazuma releases is the day when Skip gets an update
Change my mind.

Well to be fair, he does need some bug fixing mostly related to those FPS destroying bubbles, haha.

And yeah... I'll update him when I want to :P
Plus I do want to try and give him some extra fluff when I get around to updating him again. So hopefully next update isn't just bug fixing! and please do not ask me when the update is coming out, i don't know

Well to be fair, he does need some bug fixing mostly related to those FPS destroying bubbles, haha.

And yeah... I'll update him when I want to :P
Plus I do want to try and give him some extra fluff when I get around to updating him again. So hopefully next update isn't just bug fixing! and please do not ask me when the update is coming out, i don't know

i need to calm my mind

srb20109.gif
For some reason the sloped backside of this opening in HHZ kills Skip if he dives into it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back