WikiLeaks releases footage of US forces slaughtering civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those things are being made by the Illuminati, they are divided into 13 famillies, and they have about 74% of the money in the world.

The USA have been killing those people because the illuminati need to reduce the world populace to 500 million people.Yes I know that what I'm saying isn't making any sense, but make some research in this matter and you will find the truth.

13 Families? kind of a coincidence, taking in count 13 is a number oftenly used to talk about evil stuff. Plus, humans have always been interested in saying ¨main¨ or ¨divided¨ family groups, even since greeks and egyptians, they were already talking about the gods wich descended from titans, or greater deitys, and most of them were brothers.

74% Of money in the world? did they win a jackpot or something? Having that much amount of money by an unknown organization is kinda... How to say it? ¨Illogical¨?. Nations have different ideologies, and they gain money from the products they export, it´s just stupid to waste your resources like that. Venezuela is the most important oil exporter of america, yet, it´s president had a high school average of 11.80 (im not even joking about that) and was born in one of the poorest regions, if not, THE poorest region. You think a man like that is gonna be associated with the Illuminati? even though he controls hundreds of millions of dollars? Gimme a break. They would have already intervened.

The USA come to the conspiracy theories once again, isn´t it curious how USA gets mentioned in this story too? taking in count that the USA is involved in nearly every conspiracy theory? Why not China? wich is the biggest 2ary sector manufacturer and has a greater impact in the world daily products than america? or Japan? The greatest technology designer in the planet? Or Germany? with top quality machinery products? Or Italy wich sells TOMATOES? it is just the marketing of this story, as USA has such a big Sci-Fi market and most people will dig-in the story due to the country´s drama interests.

And reducing the world population to 500 million? that´s crazy dude! you would need an entire army of Solid Snakes equipped with invisible camo to accomplish that without a single person realizing that. Last time I checked, world population was Six Billions (6.000.000.000.000) 500 million is less than the half of population India has. And why would they want to reduce the world population if they ¨Control 74% of the world money¨ woudn´t that reduce they cash to less than 10% of what they ¨have now¨?

I can´t believe I got enough time to write that whole thing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back