SSNTails is a father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I heard this morning about AJ's baby. And then when I go to school today, my friend's mom died yesterday.
Wow, cosmic, and very disturbing

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Also, any word on when SSNTails is coming back to the forums?

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Congratz on the new baby SSN. At least it is only one, unlike me and my sister that were born twins.
My mom thinks that we were going to be quadruplets from an ultrasound photo of when she was pregnant which had shown two full sacs and two empty sacs. I feel sort of sad that I couldn't have had a few more siblings, but I think that me and my sister are enough for my mother. (Oh god, I think I'm gonna cry...)

Thanks for the warm wishes, everyone. Everything went smoothly and turned out great. Most babies come out looking like old men, but she truly is beautiful.

I'd post a few pictures and reveal her name, but considering how quickly my own name spreads like wildfire around here, I don't want to ruin her reputation before she can establish it. ;)

I saw a picture on facebook, she's such a darling! I'm sure whatever name you give her will be perfect... I tend to be really picky with names, if I were in your shoes I'd have to have someone else make the call. I spend days just deliberating on names for fictional characters!

Anyway, congrats with Sonic Robo Baby 1. I don't think she will be as bad as Sonic Robo Blast 1.

*facepalm*

Awesome, SSN! There are a few people on the Quark message board (sci-fi fantasy club at BYU, FYI) that have babies of their own, so congrats to you and your wife!

As for what to name the baby, I suggest Abby. That way, Dave Bulmer II can *B^D over her. *shot*

Wow,i mean just wow.I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now,but nothing is better than bringing a new life into this world.It may be tough rasing your own,but I hope that you,Amy,and the little one all have a happy life together!

SSNTails,I salute you sir!

I lol'd.

Anyways, congrats to SSN!

NAME HER CREAM

Uh.You think giving someone a character's name?
You just made me lol'd.

XD, Joke dude, You just make things a bit funny.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Good, SSNTails is starting a life as I see.
I just missed lots of srb2 version when he was a bit younger,
But when i saw them how they where I thinked ''That should be a good game.''.
Congratulations, SSNTails, I really liked the history of srb2.
Now I think you should start looking at your wife and your baby.
Like rocky said, I hope it's a healthy baby.(Even girl, even boy.)

Fireworks are exploding on my avatar. No, seriously. Look.
Anyway, hope she's gonna be healthy!
If I get sons I'd name the first two Miles and Art. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back