Setup Player colours don't change (OpenGL?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When going to the Setup Player (or Setup Player 2) screens, changing the colour there doesn't change the colour on the "preview" thing.
The first time a frame is drawn of a character, that frame will always use the colour when it was first drawn. This is not character- nor frame-specific, only a combination.
For example, Sonic can have all frames blue, but Tails can have all frames green, and Knuckles all black, if those were the colours used when seeing the frames the first time.
And if one changes the colour before the walking cycle completes/loops the first time for a character, the colour used for those frames will switch to the selected one, thus making alternating colours in the walking cycle.

I don't remember if this bug happened in 2.1.0 and other early 2.1 builds, but it definitely did happen before srb2win was changed to the SDL2 build, and it definitely also does after. However, it might only happen in OpenGL. I don't think I've tested it in software.

I would've recorded a video of this in action, but I'm about to play LittleBigPlanet 3, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, the previous thread was posted many pages back anyway. I just recognised what issue you were referring to as it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back