DS Or PSP?

PSP Or DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so it WAS pink.Besides Tetris sucks.It's not so much CONFUSING it's err.....frustrating having to a pen a push buttons and a bunch of crap at once.

Free? FREE? I belive you are mistaken. DS emulation isn't the greatest anyways.

Go play Mario Kart DS NOW!

(And the next time you want to add something to your post, look for the amazing "Edit" button >_>)

Icer the hedgehog said:
Even so it WAS pink.Besides Tetris sucks.It's not so much CONFUSING it's err.....frustrating having to a pen a push buttons and a bunch of crap at once.

You don't need a pen. Use your thumb, you twit. :(

In Mario Kart DS, I tap the screen once with my thumb to switch views for a split second, possibly not obstructing my view of the map. Even if I did, for how long? Half a second?

In Kirby Squak Squad, I use my pointing finger to drag one bubble into another. I can still see most of my screen, and even if I couldn't, why would I need to?

In Meteos, I use the stylus, as I have no need to push anything but the power or start button.

I used my thumb a thousand times, and yet I have very few scratches, all of them small, and invisible when the DS is turned on. The most your thumb would do is smear the screen, I'm sure.

I chose DS namely because I feel that DS games appeal to more of the casual gamer, and its games are mainly for everyone. While the PSP appeals to the more hardcore gamer and has more graphical things in it.

I'm more of a casual gamer myself.

PSP!!! You can download CD-ROMS, HTML documents, MP3's, plus, a BUILT IN Internet Browser (Unlike the DS) and better games and graphics.

DS is way better than the PSP. With the DS, you can use the touch screen, which allows you to certain actions in the game, such as making an attack, moving the camera, moving the player, searching for something, and so on. If I remember correctly, there is also a microphone installed to the game, which allows the player to talk to the game, if the game requires talking, that is.

Yeah, there's a small hole labeled "mic", but I've only used it in the battle mode for Mario Kart DS. It just blows up the balloons, really.

PSP has more faboulous games,and with the right software it can even play PS2,PS,PC,GBA,SMD,Genesis,32X,Dreamcast,SNES,NES,GBC,GB,and EVEN your "amazing" DS games.(Mario kart twas fun though.)

Icer the hedgehog said:
PSP has more faboulous games,and with the right software it can even play PS2,PS,PC,GBA,SMD,Genesis,32X,Dreamcast,SNES,NES,GBC,GB,and EVEN your "amazing" DS games.(Mario kart twas fun though.)
We really need to have a rule that states that you cannot pull info out of your ass and present it as fact. The PSP cannot run PS2 software, cannot run [most] PC software, cannot run Dreamcast software and sure as hell cannot run DS software. This is due to the fact that the PSP isn't strong enough to emulate any of the above consoles, and in claiming it does, you have done nothing but make yourself look like just another raving fanboy.

also lol faboulous

Icer the hedgehog said:
WTF?
Wow you mean the PSP can play PS2 games?
PC? yea, if you mean DOS games inside DOSBOX, not that DOS games are bad, just old
SMD is the same as Genesis
Dreamcast? the emus on the PC can barely do it, unless you have top of the line specs
DS emu? they work a little better then Dreamcast emus, but still need good spec

yea, stop pulling things out of your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back