MD2 Help (also sorry)

Sinny33

Sinny the Fennec is my YT
I should have done this before the garbage thread and sorry for doing it.

I just wanna know how do you make Models in Misfit Model Maker and How do I animate them.

Qr6www2.png

First you draw an elipsoid with a smoothness of 2

E1zSGTT.png

Then you dot the eyes

fi2i0Vp.png

Add a great big smile

6eAnIKa.png

And presto, it's Kirby!

I should have done this before the garbage thread and sorry for doing it.

I just wanna know how do you make Models in Misfit Model Maker and How do I animate them.

I don't think this is the place for asking this kind of information. Watch some tutorials and then if you need some advice, ask one of the 3D modelers in the community.

I think what Xleeder said is kind of true, but please keep in mind when you get to the point of animating that MD2 uses frame animations as opposed to skeletal ones, so once you rig up your model, pose them first in skeletal mode and then convert those poses to frame ones, you should be able to find the option to do that in the Animation tab.

Also, another good thing to keep in mind is that MD2s require all the textures to be in one image.

Play around with premade models from The Models Resource first and then maybe make your own.

I think what Xleeder said is kind of true, but please keep in mind when you get to the point of animating that MD2 uses frame animations as opposed to skeletal ones, so once you rig up your model, pose them first in skeletal mode and then convert those poses to frame ones, you should be able to find the option to do that in the Animation tab.

Also, another good thing to keep in mind is that MD2s require all the textures to be in one image.

Play around with premade models from The Models Resource first and then maybe make your own.

Yes, when I started I used to do that a lot, but I actually haven't use skeletal animation; I think it makes the model's polygons do weird stuff.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back