• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic: The Lost Wish Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanyhead

Mimigas' Rights Activist
Just a map pack I came up with in about 10 minutes

Plans:

Zone 1: Undersea Cavern (an underground cave with some water thrown in for difficulty)

Ride a raft to...

Zone 2: Lost Island (an island with an underground temple that stores the lost wish Emerald)

Zone 3: Space Base (The spaceship that eggman wished up with the wish emerald)

Final Zone: Deadly Cosmos (asteriod field you must navigate through to get to eggman)

Secret Zone: ???

Any suggestions? Questions? Comments? Tell Or Ask away!

Wow, relatively short level pack. Sounds a little interesting.
SRB2 level packs rarely have logic to the level flow, which makes this unique. (Seriously, how the heck did you get from a volcano to a polar ice cap in MR?)

Good for an idea...But, have you done anything? Do you even know how to make maps?

I started on Undersea Cavern act 1, and I have a Basic Understanding of map making, i could use some help though. :)

EDIT: I will Awnser any questions and add ALMOST any requests

I got an idea for the raft. It can be an FOF that bobbles on water that's on water that's also a HUGE conveyor belt, leading to the island.

Draykon said:
(Seriously, how the heck did you get from a volcano to a polar ice cap in MR?)

Have you ever playesd Sonic 3D Blast? Especially the PC version?

Uh, slight problem. A raft would be impossible. It couldn't be a FOF 'cause FOFs can't scroll horizontally. It couldn't be a thing, 'cause things don't carry you with them as they move. (I tested it, it's kinda freaky looking.)

Draykon said:
SRB2 level packs rarely have logic to the level flow, which makes this unique. (Seriously, how the heck did you get from a volcano to a polar ice cap in MR?)

Agreed

I cant convert TGA's to BMPs though,
if I could do that, I would post a screen shot of the incomplete undersea cavern (the levels are going to be big, so that is all I got done)

Zanyhead said:

Plans:

Zone 1: Undersea Cavern (an underground cave with some water thrown in for difficulty)

Ride a raft to...

Zone 2: Lost Island (an island with an underground temple that stores the lost wish Emerald)

Final Zone: Deadly Cosmos (asteriod field you must navigate through to get to eggman)

Cut Scene

GCFreak said:
Get SRB2 v1.09.3.16, it takes screenshots in the .PNG format.
or open the screen in xwe

Nomekop said:
Zanyhead said:

Plans:

Ride a raft to...

Cut Scene

GCFreak said:
Get SRB2 v1.09.3.16, it takes screenshots in the .PNG format.
or open the screen in xwe

Bah, it's quite easy to make a raft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back