• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic: The Lost Wish Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a logical level flow is easy to make with cutscenes/pixel maps.

*coughLuxRB2cough*

Also for the floating raft Idea... I could make an uber boss with that, but It would help if there were horozontal moving FOF's ALOT. (As well as ones tagged to respawn when they get so far)

You mean like sideways moving 3d blocks? :|
If there isn't that your raft level could only be made with cutscenes, sorry.

It's possible to have logical progression by just adding an explanation and cutscenes. In fact, I used to have little bits of explanation in Mystic Realm, but they interrupted the pace of the gameplay, so I nixed them out.

GCFreak said:
No, you can make a floating and bobbing 3D Block on a conveyor belt.
That wouldn't accomplish anything. This isn't the real world, logic dosen't apply. If you stand on a moving thing, you won't move with it. If there's a FOF floating in moving water, it'll stay stationary.

Maybe we could reprogram the Floating and Bobbing FOF. So a raft isn't possible, you proved your point. Damn >.<

Look at the Archives. Blaze's topic shows how to do it. No real explanation, but it's pretty self-explanitory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back