• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT:Oh god! Look at what I've done!

Yo, SS005, how come you haven't emailed it to me yet?

EDIT: Oh god! Look at what I've done!
ssstand.png

I've created a MONSTER!!!!11!oneone

How come when Sonic runs he kinda... slides on one foot?
He must have some new soap shoes or something o_O

Ok! I tried out the new SADX Sonic. It's the same size as the normal Sonic, so that fixes the last problem. However, I can't get the WAD to work in single player levels, and it won't allow me to use analog controls. Is it the WADs problem or mine? All that has to be done now is fixing the "Soap Walk" so that it looks like he is running (not walking, but running really fast). It'll be perfect then. Oh, almost forgot. The giant SONIC by the lives total needs to be a slightly smaller font because it makes for a huge distraction.

As a suggestion for the Super Sonic WAD, it would look cool if he started off walking, but then floats as he picks up speed. You could add some of those "rushing air" effects around him too any time he does a speed thok.

Now if only the rest of the game looked as good as these new characters.....

Shaflugi said:
How come when Sonic runs he kinda... slides on one foot?
He must have some new soap shoes or something o_O

It's an "incomplete" wad, i mentioned that before :? .

its gonna be really hard to get the runnin sprites and then deleting the water... unless you can make some of the backgrounds dissapear. I'm sure thats how you do it anyway.

Jetkrazy wrote:
I'll send you the model if you need it

- The whole collection of "sonic" or "supersonic"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back