• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, what's that blue thing on that screenshot? It looks like a water spout in the shape of a pyramid that suddenly ASPLODES* in a cubish way.
*Every mentioning of that word is the right Copyright to Colson

They are crystals I put in my level; sure they look a bit bad and crappy but what else was I going do?do you think i sould put snow in winter fallows floor??
srb20024-1.png

Last edited:
I'm sorry, what's that blue thing on that screenshot? It looks like a water spout in the shape of a pyramid that suddenly ASPLODES* in a cubish way.
*Every mentioning of that word is the right Copyright to Colson

Nooo, you mean words ending in -os or -zorz. :P

I think the crystals look a bit sloppy in that screenshot. Mainly due to using a stair effect to create a "ramp" look.

Nooo, you mean words ending in -os or -zorz. :P
I think the crystals look a bit sloppy in that screenshot. Mainly due to using a stair effect to create a "ramp" look.
yeah but is going to stay like that too bad they didn't make splopes! D:
beta now almost complete!!!

Last edited:
youtube dosent work with my computer and I dont want to try to fix it and destroy my computer!I need midi music I dont know if its midi or not would you mind giving me a direct link to it or a site with midi music....
Off Topic:
3 times that has happens when I try to fix something(acutaully that was my brother who killed them all)

Awesome levels. I look forward to the day when they are all completed.

the internet :P (working on name suggestions wanted)

How about "Web Circuit Zone"?

How about "Web Circuit Zone"?

Except the fact it's not a circuit level. It's a singleplayer level. Why don't we vote on that though- He said it's also a castle stage IIRC, so "Cyber Palace/Citadel Zone" or something like that'll work, right?

Except the fact it's not a circuit level. It's a singleplayer level. Why don't we vote on that though- He said it's also a castle stage IIRC, so "Cyber Palace/Citadel Zone" or something like that'll work, right?

Citadel is overused in zone names. I'm tired of seeing it everywhere.

Except the fact it's not a circuit level. It's a singleplayer level.
Web Circuit Zone would make sense for a level not meant for Race (even though Cyber Circuit Zone is more natural and sounds better). You're thinking of the wrong meaning of the word circuit.

Last edited:
Web Circuit Zone would make sense for a level not meant for Race (even though Cyber Circuit Zone is more natural and sounds better). You're thinking of the wrong meaning of the word circuit.
you mean like a telephone circuit or a battery circuit or something like that?? Its a good name, nice a actually.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Why do you need only midi?
well because its easier to add than other songs or music

I am almost done with techno nightmare zone 2 Its coming along quite nicely
the effects I put seem really good to me I don't want to post a pic yet because it will spoil the surprise
NO! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING IN HERE NO SURPRISE SPOILER :D

Sacred Temples it is! I also have made this new racing level
srb20008.png
for some reason the pics keep haveing missing parts when I take the pics like the FOF's are gone some times ethier its the resolution ,just the computer or program .any wayI still dont know what to call this level any ideas? Plus he building isnt floating it just looks like it because the rings came out weird in the picture.also I'm thinking of releaseing a beta ,mabye but how do i do this?????

When I make a beta I will remove all the secret levels (only one will be their) I feel very excited to make a beta ( still need to know how to do a beta) and I hope evreyone will write more encourageing comments than non encourageing comments about the beta. I might realase the beta in One week If I work on it very hard ,because I still need to make the credits to give credit to all this sites I got textures from some were from a disc I bought.
no this level so any ideas anyone??

Uh...it can be Aqua Temple or something this way...that's my option.The stage is very cool but i think i already saw this temple somewhere...

Uh...it can be Aqua Temple or something this way...that's my option.The stage is very cool but i think i already saw this temple somewhere...

I should hope you have!

capitol-building-picture.jpg

How about one of these? XD
-------------------------
Capitol Causeway
Representative Racecourse
Senators Speedway
Politician Park
Fountain Fairway
-------------------------
Alliteration FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back