Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
Who picked both?

Yes, there is a girl named Knux and Hyper, although I never see them anymore.

I believe Sugergirl is too.

yeah i dont see them any more!

and thers doreen too

im a boy!

tails92 said:
I'm a boy like most of this forum.
Earuto, Draykon's a boy.
He has a girl in his avatar just because he likes PowerPuff Girls Z much.
No, Draykon's genderless. :P Which is let out for some reason.

I am a guy.

Earuto said:
Because I am tired of getting it confused like Draykon could be a girl with the avatar or a boy trying to be funny.

I fail to see how an avatar clues in to whether or not you are of one gender or another, really.

Sorry to destroy your little world called 2%.NOT!
Sorry to destroy your little world but there could be a world without boys but without girls humans cannot born anymore.Cuz a girl can born without a boy and so they don't need to do hahaifooledya!ya know. :P

Dark Warrior said:
Earuto said:
Because I am tired of getting it confused like Draykon could be a girl with the avatar or a boy trying to be funny.

I fail to see how an avatar clues in to whether or not you are of one gender or another, really.

They could be trying to be funny.

I think that the avatar is just an image the poster chose for no reason.
BTW: Boy.
Wow. It amases me how there are girls on a Sonic forum.

Yep, last time I checked I was a guy. So stop asking me if I'm a girl on net games.

And "I'll Begin", does that extremely huge chested Rouge avatar I had once mean I am/was a girl?

And any one ever heard of that Sonic fan on multiple major sites call Becky/Purity? I used to think that he/she/it was an intarwebs predator trying to lure little boys in with her/his lesbian furry art work. How ever Wikipedia said that, in a survey, 48% of furry art viewers admitted to being bisexual. Now I'm even more confused and scared than before or something. I shut up now. *Shivers*

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
Sorry to destroy your little world called 2%.NOT!
Sorry to destroy your little world but there could be a world without boys but without girls humans cannot born anymore.Cuz a girl can born without a boy and so they don't need to do hahaifooledya!ya know. :P
Uh, what? Neither can be born without a male and a female. Unless they go to a sperm bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back