Mystic Realm v6 Thankgiving Demo is finally released!!! Download Link below!
Moderator Notice:
*snip*
If you don't like Mystic Realm v6 Thankgiving Demo. Please download Halloween one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mystic Realm v6 Thankgiving Demo is finally released!!! *SNIP* If you don't like Mystic Realm v6 Thankgiving Demo. Please download Halloween one.

Dude... this isn't official. Either you are gullible or you failed at making a convincing hoax. Don't fake an update, please. Mystic Realm Community Edition will be the next update

Last edited:
Mystic Realm v6 Thankgiving Demo is finally released!!! Download Link below!
Moderator Notice:
*snip*
If you don't like Mystic Realm v6 Thankgiving Demo. Please download Halloween one.

Why would they release a new build and not update the links? Plus they said the project was killed. This is absolutely fake. Why would you upload this?

I am intensely interested in what that file was. Did anybody happen to download the file? For the record I'm perfectly cool with people making edits of my mods as long as they're not malicious.

I am intensely interested in what that file was. Did anybody happen to download the file? For the record I'm perfectly cool with people making edits of my mods as long as they're not malicious.

I was lucky and managed to download it before the mods snipped it. The only changes I noticed were that the Halloween stages were, by default, replaced with the non-Halloween versions and that Verdant 1 and Flame 1 were playable immediately after Tempest 3.

Besides that, I didn't notice anything else modified, except for the credits, stating it as the "Thanksgiving Demo".

Here is link *SNIP* here too. If you see someone post a link they shouldn't, please do not quote it. It means the link will end up being in TWO spots.

Stop posting the link.

This is not an official demo of Mystic Realm V6, and the content you're releasing isn't yours. You're directly breaking the rules here. You've already been warned once, don't do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe the intent was to pose as official. I never saw anything claiming it as by the v6 team. The kid wanted to make his own update and share it :v

Anywho. I said I was okay with this and specifically asked for the link. He was under no ill intent. I personally believe that his tempban was entirely unnecessary (although to be fair I have no clue how long strike 1s last, so it could be SUPER minimal and I'm just making a fool of myself lol). You're under no obligation to change it, I just felt the need to voice my thoughts :p

you stealer

sorry for spoil this, but i know you stealed the Krabs's Rebound dash mod for the mystic realm physics. Nothing more to talk about :)

sorry for spoil this, but i know you stealed the Krabs's Rebound dash mod for the mystic realm physics. Nothing more to talk about :)

unknown.png

acted so smug about it too

hahaha
LSsHBme.png

Ronaldinho Soccer

And this is why someone should research before accusing someone of stealing...

For further reference: every single mod included in Styles is either reusable or has explicit permission from the author. Theft didn't occur.

For future updates, it would be a good idea to have the Egg Colosseum be the boss of Verdant Forest Zone and the boss of Sunken Plant Zone should be using the same sprites as Deep Sea Zone's boss because it makes sense for SPZ's boss to use the sprite sets of DSZ's boss.

Hi Blast98.

If you are looking for the current thread for Mystic Realm's development, check the WIP forum.

Many of the later WIP snapshots can be found there. Team Prismatic also has a Discord you can ask to join if you want to help in development.

Ah I was waiting for this! ahaha, its been awhile and I think its still an amazing add-on~!

Tbh, the level pack is awesome. It just has to feel like an original 3D classic sonic platformer. The animals fit the stage themes, the bosses are at a good difficulty and the emblems are pretty hid well. So, I think he should make a sequel to it. I would play the first and second one 24/7 everyday. But, to be simple and short. Excellent work! Keep it up!

Tbh, the level pack is awesome. It just has to feel like an original 3D classic sonic platformer. The animals fit the stage themes, the bosses are at a good difficulty and the emblems are pretty hid well. So, I think he should make a sequel to it. I would play the first and second one 24/7 everyday. But, to be simple and short. Excellent work! Keep it up!
Fun fact: Both things here are outdated as this is undergoing a complete remake using v6 as a base.

v5.1 was a polished version of a port of a Final Demo level pack to v2.2, v6 was a unfinished remaster underway, Mystic Realm Community Edition (which is WIP) is the successor to v6.

Back