Srb2 Linux

saum22

I need help installing srb2 using the Linux operative on the Chromebook, the Chromebook uses a modified version of the Gentoo Linux design. I have searched far and wide, and there seems to be no guide for this exact distro.

Assuming you're using the Linux beta app on your Chromebook, you should be able to follow the instructions on the main site in there and it'll work.

If you're trying to straight up install SRB2 onto your Chromebook without touching everything else then unfortunately you can't. You can try something like installing GalliumOS, but by doing so you run the risk of breaking your laptop.

phew! Thanks guys! I've got a little better at understanding linux as of late, but I'm still bad at it at the moment, but that's eh for now since I only want to play games on this thing.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

oh nevermind, your techinque failed me :(

phew! Thanks guys! I've got a little better at understanding linux as of late, but I'm still bad at it at the moment, but that's eh for now since I only want to play games on this thing.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

oh nevermind, your techinque failed me :(

Copy past what you have in terminal : CTRL+SHIFT+A and CTRL+SHIFT+C
then in the rey message CTRL+V to paste, between theses tag
[#code]paste you log here[#/code] (witheout # of course)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back