• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

He's done it. Worked on Sonic so much that he went ahead and recolored his own beauty. Roach, what have you done @_@.

Guys, I don't think you all understood what I meant. What I fear is not specifically HMS being made with my new sprites, but Sonic recolors in general!

X0c2ZpZ.png

Ironically speaking, Sonic is a crappy recolor of Sonichu. :(

Needs voiceovers by Christian Weston Chandler.

Gemini, this might be a little hard to believe, but are you aware that your posting is still as unnecessary and unrelated to the topic as ever? Your temporary ban just got over with, and the first thing you decide to do is to facedesk in my thread. Just what do you expect me to think when reading a post like that?

WmC4bSz.png

I don't even know what to say anymore.

The waiting sprites look angry/impatient, right? The smiling was just for the Sonichu joke?

Pretty much. The smiling was applied only for the Sonichu sprite, due to his scary tendence of smiling all of the time.

...I'm pretty sure he's been ready for a long ass time.
But once again, as far as I know, no 2.1 release is going to happen, have to wait until 2.2 comes out in the year 2060 for FS to come out.

...I'm pretty sure he's been ready for a long ass time.
But once again, as far as I know, no 2.1 release is going to happen, have to wait until 2.2 comes out in the year 2060 for FS to come out.

According to someone's edit on my beautiful release chedule prediction, this will be released around 2050.
EDIT: ...It's sure frustrating to have to wait to play with those sprites :<

Last edited:
The only thing frustrating in here is seeing that people still find 2.2 release date jokes funny.

aMdZtrS.png

I think the waiting frames should change now, they look too much like vanilla's (Which Vanilla's was awful), it should look like it if it was how it was in the genesis games.
274778_170x100.png

Wow, MotorRoach. That is beautiful. It captures Classic Sonic so well, while still infusing the SRB2 style. Love the tilt of the head, angle on the eyes, hands, mouth. Everything. Wow.

It is confirmed, all administrators told me the release date, unfortunatelly *typical dramatic romatic scene sound* ... it will be released on 2666 *TUM TUM TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM*

The sprites a re very good. git gud. (random line so my post is not deleted)

These jokes are really making me cry internally, instead of laughing. Just when did this become a joke thread? I'm drowning in the amount of unfunniness.

4KGbCO2.png

*sniff* *sniff*

What? No I'm not crying... I have something in my eye...
Okay yes I AM crying! These sprites look so beautiful! The saddest part is that we won't get to play as FUCKINGSONIC until 2.2 comes out :(

Okay. I can wait. Just like we all waited for 2.1. Yes.
That sure wasn't a long wait...

These sprites look so polished and cool. I'm gonna wait patiently until it gets released. You, MotorRoach, are the best spriter I've ever came across. I love your work, keep it up.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back