Resource icon

[Character] Pokemon Trainer Lassie (The angriest Scottish trainer - Contains swearing)

kalobrienz

Corgi Kart Maker
Hey folks!
Still on a bit of the Pokemon gen 8 kick, this time attempted an actual humanoid sprite! Its the Scottish gen 8 Pokemon female trainer!

Stats : Speed 7/ Weight 4

Featuring a unique sprite based on the new trainer, and FULLY VOICED AUTHENTIC ANGRY SCOTTISH AUDIO by the amazing Chromalav in collaboration!

In the place of swearing and spitting insults, censorship beeps can be heard instead.

Credits:
Sprite: kalobrienz
Audio: Chromalav
Design: GameFreak

Lassy-Color-Gif.gif

Inspired by @Merryweatherey
0f9.png

Attachments

• KC_PokemonTrainerLassie_V1.1.zip
    371.1 KB · Views: 1,113
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, why is it spelled "Lassy" in the screenshot but "Lassie" in the filename?

Welcome to releases! Though, why is it spelled "Lassy" in the screenshot but "Lassie" in the filename?

Bahaha In the original file I had it spelt Lassy, but apparently Lassie is how its actually spelt. I'm from Dublin so I had no idea!

Thanks for the release!

That wanted icon does seem a bit lazy, could've just done a pixel art based on her concept art but still seems pretty nice judging from what I've seen.

Version 1.1 Release!

Hey folks,

Been awhile. I've fixed the issue with Audio replacing other karters audio packs and have added an outline to her sprite as I feel it makes it pop a bit better.
Its not a major release but I hope you like it!

I may do a change to her sprite by changing her jacket color to be palette swappable.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back