What was your closest race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IZzKw.png

Back in 1.09.4 where people actually played.

I don't have screenshot here, 'cause now i have Windows Vista (that shot was on Windows XP), but in my cousins level, Aerial City:
1st Ariel (me)- 1.17.29
2nd Karlik (my cousin)- 1.17.48
3rd Andela (my sister)- 1.37.22
4th Bella (my cousin)- TIME OVER

sorry for no screenshot :(

I don't have screenshot here, 'cause now i have Windows Vista (that shot was on Windows XP), but in my cousins level, Aerial City:
1st Ariel (me)- 1.17.29
2nd Karlik (my cousin)- 1.17.48
3rd Andela (my sister)- 1.37.22
4th Bella (my cousin)- TIME OVER

sorry for no screenshot :(

How does the operating system affect your ability to take screenshots? :/

How does the operating system affect your ability to take screenshots? :/
He probably just thinks that the Printscreen key not working in SRB2 is due to Vista or something.

Addressing Ariel directly, use the F8 key to take screenshots; they will be saved in your SRB2 folder. as "srb2[number].png".

He probably just thinks that the Printscreen key not working in SRB2 is due to Vista or something.

Addressing Ariel directly, use the F8 key to take screenshots; they will be saved in your SRB2 folder. as "srb2[number].png".

I know how to take screenshots, but i have no shot for that race we played. It was on Windows XP, but when my dad installed Windows Vista (which we have now), the shots got lost. And i will never get them back, only new one.

Do custom races count too? If yes, here:
srb20001.png

Only me and my cousin were playing my custom race map. WHAT A CLOSESET RACE WAS THIS! O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back