[SRB2 Kart] Mario Circuit 2 (k_mariocircuit2-v1.2.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbop800

BboP
My first Mario Kart map yaaaay.

This one is a straight port of Mario Circuit 2 from Super Mario Kart. This includes the pipes, walls, and even the white outline the track has (which really sucked doing). There really isn't much else to say other than that, so just play it. :P

MIRROR: http://www.4shared.com/file/iwD9lLXc/k_mariocircuit2-v12.html?

Note: In the screenshots, the Mario crowd and item boxes aren't shown. That's only because I used vanilla SRB2 to take the screenshots. They'll be there once you load the WAD in SRB2Riders.

Attachments

• srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 786
  • srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 890
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 738
  • srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 658
  • srb20006.png
    srb20006.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 582
  • k_mariocircuit2-v1.2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 880
Last edited:
Updated to v1.1, made a few quick changes here:

- Made the level look prettier

- Added coins

- Added speed pad

You forgot to place the player 1 start back at the finish line. They instead spawn next to the blue springs.

Sorry for the bump, but this wad has been updated to v1.2

- Removed speed pad due to it being completely unnecessary

- Added a proper loop to the song

Not too eye-blinding. Pretty accurate to the game. Calming, and clean. This port is great and i like it, I hope to see you do more!

Thanks! I might make some more SMK maps in the future, I just never get the motivation to make maps unlike other mappers though.

ok i seriously had no clue that SRB2 Riders was still around! I thought it was done with or what ever you would like to call it when no one uses it... I looked everywhere for it and couldnt find it... ah hell, I guess I'll download it...

ok i seriously had no clue that SRB2 Riders was still around! I thought it was done with or what ever you would like to call it when no one uses it... I looked everywhere for it and couldnt find it... ah hell, I guess I'll download it...

It on 1 site, SRB2MB. It was on cz64's site but people had problems downloading it from cz64's site.

This port is really good! I'd like to see it in the official rotation along with the other ports.

As good and clean as it is, we don't need 2 SNES Mario Circuit ports, especially an easier one considering how SRB2Kart's controls are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back