hiil_green.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok . . .

Anyway, this level . . . well. I'll list them in the order that most people will notice them. First, you have a Hall of Mirrors in the level. You're level is way to larger and that's what causes it.

Next, after the begining, you have a really long area that leads to nothing.

The actual level itself is way to small. It was really tough to use the red springs you have the level. The water around it isn't very realistic, only damaging Sonic then letting sonic running on top of it back to land. Also, Sonic is actually forced to run across this water if he misses certain jumps.

It's nice to see you included a thok barrier, but there a small, inexcapable gap in between the thok barrier and the level.

Fix those and you have yourself a nice level, 5/10.

You spelt hill wrong, it's VERY cramped and you failed at porting Green Hill Zone palmtrees (You put candycanes in the level). And...

((.SONIC.)) said:
Confirmation would you like iisang level many
It made perfect in the game SRB2
The other medication
Soon ......
THAT'S S.O.N.I.C!!!
Mikesword221 was right about there being something fishy about you!

He said "iisang". That word doesn't exist in ANY language. It has to be S.O.N.I.C. Also, I think he uses Babel Fish to translate his language.

DroxSorcerer said:
Ok . . .

Anyway, this level . . . well. I'll list them in the order that most people will notice them. First, you have a Hall of Mirrors in the level. You're level is way to larger and that's what causes it.

Next, after the begining, you have a really long area that leads to nothing.

The actual level itself is way to small. It was really tough to use the red springs you have the level. The water around it isn't very realistic, only damaging Sonic then letting sonic running on top of it back to land. Also, Sonic is actually forced to run across this water if he misses certain jumps.

It's nice to see you included a thok barrier, but there a small, inexcapable gap in between the thok barrier and the level.

Fix those and you have yourself a nice level, 5/10.
Let me how to make a real water

dont download this wad.

i have found lots of graphic glitches.
in the level is no exit sector.
i got hit when i jump in the water , change it to a death pit.
this is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad level.

Chibi, of course it sucks. It's a cramped level creted by a local n00b who writes words that don't even exist and has another account (He was previously called S.O.N.I.C).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back