• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Circle Man .wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma TH

http://www.sendspace.com/file/abgxao

playa1yh9.png

Thats my character.

Story:
When I was 7, me and my friend, Wayne, made a comic called "Circle".We got spereted so I had to do the next 2 chapters of it.Im still drawing comics till today and now I made him into a wad.

Man, there sure been alot of custom wads lately. Keep it up people.

Think of custom wads as a good thing, because if they weren't custom the forums would just be filled with recolors.

You know, something like this could very easily have been done in five seconds. I don't really see a whole lot of effort in this character.

roboegg99 said:
Well it looks pretty good, well at least its not a recolor, anyways good job.
How is this pretty good?

No offense Akuma, but my little brother can do better than this and he is 7.

Well some people weren't good at drawing when they were 7, me I wasn't good at drawing when I drew dinoboy.

And it would be really hard to see, because he's transparent and black is hard to see in dark areas.

EDIT: Forgot an E. Aras.

And Fake Akuma, why do you have a sprite of the real Akuma as your avatar? (asking for 2 reasons, courious and doesn't believe you are Akuma.)

M.V.P said:
MBMB said:
Nothing could be worse than that picture (Which is now my avatar!).
I beg to differ. - http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thedemnateamcu6.png

Now thats not bad. I know that one was bad but my updated one is better.

And Fake Akuma, why do you have a sprite of the real Akuma as your avatar? (asking for 2 reasons, courious and doesn't believe you are Akuma.)

Because I asked him if I can use his sprites and he said yes.

it's not that bad, sure the art isn't great, but if he were to add a fill and animate it well, he could pass it off as a legitimate wad!

Triangle Man, Triangle Man
Triangle Man hates Circle Man
They have a fight, Triangle wins
Triangle Man

(Sorry, had to)

I'll admit I haven't downloaded the WAD but the single frame doesn't fill me with confidence...

My plan is this:

I am going to make a mod outta this.
Akuma Robo Blast 2.
It will have modified levels and Circle Man, Triangle Man, Stick Man, Square Man, and Akuma.
The boss is going to be Broly.
And other stuff like cutscenes, new enemeis, and a surprise character(s).

Hint: It was and old wad(s) that I gave up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back