I think that the models are not working for me because the file is a .7z file when the SRB2 addons that I have downloaded that work are .pk3 files. Is this why they do not work? I have turned on "opengl" and turned on models but it's still sprites.
Can SOMEONE help me??

Thanks in advance, - Kai

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Yo, I turned on models, and nothing happened. I went to addons and the models folder, it shows nothing in any of the models folders.
Please help.

I think that the models are not working for me because the file is a .7z file when the SRB2 addons that I have downloaded that work are .pk3 files. Is this why they do not work? I have turned on "opengl" and turned on models but it's still sprites.
Can SOMEONE help me??

Thanks in advance, - Kai

You need something like WinRAR to extract the files inside that .7z to the SRB2 root folder.

You need something like WinRAR to extract the files inside that .7z to the SRB2 root folder.

Thanks for that. Yes I did finally extract them and I placed the models folder and the text file in the addons folder and turning models on still does not work.
- Kai

Thanks for that. Yes I did finally extract them and I placed the models folder and the text file in the addons folder and turning models on still does not work.
- Kai

Does your SRB2 main folder have a models.dat file in it? Where do you have your models placed?

- Kai

You do not need to place them in the addons folder. You need to place them in the folder that srb2win.exe is located in.

Sonic Utopia 3D Model

Utopia 3D Model Now!!!

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 359
I dunno if this is how its supposed to look, but my Silver costume looks like Sonic's model but with Silver's features. Is this the proper model? I have the 3D model thing enabled, it works for my Modern/Neo Sonic.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    50 KB · Views: 180
I dunno if this is how its supposed to look, but my Silver costume looks like Sonic's model but with Silver's features. Is this the proper model? I have the 3D model thing enabled, it works for my Modern/Neo Sonic.
Uh, this is the silver model

Bro, XMomentum would look cool in 3D *wink wink*

(Thats a sign you should add XMometum to the 3D models list)

Back