This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
These changes are really fun! The way you can chain all the different things you can do into each other makes the game flow really well.

Couple of things, I've noticed what seems like a bug when Tails touches the edge of a floor while ascending, he gains a massive burst of height and his flight counter resets - I guess it's combining flight with another jump off the ground?

Also, I appreciate that you're not doing that much with Knuckles compared to the other two, but it does feel weird that he's the only one who can't recurl after his air ability. If that would break the game by giving him multiglide or something, or you don't want to completely remove his landing thud, maybe holding spin as you land could put you into a spindash automatically? Doing that would improve flow and execution consistency a bit.

E: One other thing, it's purely visual but Tails goes into his falling state after swimming. Would look better if he stayed in his swimming animation.

E2: Found an issue where Tails with a whirlwind shield only gets one flight burst, trying to do a second one triggers the shield's emergency double jump.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Sonic's double jump doesn't work well in 2D mode. The script expects your controls to be as though you're still in 3D.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back