Really Mystic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All rise. Court is now in session. The prosecutor claims that he is not entitled to an infraction. What does the defendant have to say?

jjQrVCCLnzQjq.png

All rise. Court is now in session. The prosecutor claims that he is not entitled to an infraction. What does the defendant have to say?

We're not seriously about to turn this into some kind of Ace Attorney crap, are we? If so, I highly doubt this is the place.

Why are you giving me a Infraction because when http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=39342
An Court Session will start, because I want to see people's opinions.

Try talking to whoever infracted you instead of dumping your problems on the public.
Inb4 Phoenix Wright objection gif

Overruled, this is all shitposting. The defendant is guilty as charged.
Objection! You are clearly a giant talking spork with no legal license to be operating in this courtroom. I veto your presence and rule that you be forcefully removed from the premises.

Well, aren't you a bunch of Super-Duper Party Poopers™

The court is currently at maximum rustle.

*bang bang*

JsLFMuS.png

Order! Order in the pink!

As hilarious as this circus is, I unfortunately don't have the option of just sitting and watching it.

Blonic, the proper way to respond to a perceived staff mistake is to contact a staff member via PM, not to go making a topic where you whine about it and try to kick up drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back