Your Favorite Sonic Character from THE OLD TIMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konata123

Okay I want to know what your favorite sonic character before sonic adventure was, and the reason why I'm doing this thread is because the classic characters where the only good ones really they weren't cheap they didn't have fail back story's and they actually looked like the species they were said to be bark looks like a bear, fang looks like a weasel, tails looks like a fox (except the fact he has two tails :I), and then look at the new characters like silver he doesn't look like a hedgehog at all he looks like a Ben 10 transformation.

So to avoid anyone being retards pic from these classic characters >_>

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Robotnik

Rosy

Metal Sonic (Silver Sonic from sonic 2 and mecha sonic from s3k still count)

Tails Doll

Metal Knuckles

Bean

Fang

Bark

The Chaotix (including mighty and ray and also heavy and bomb)

And yes characters from the movie or TV shows do count.

silver doesn't look like a hedgehog at all he looks like a Ben 10 transformation.

No, he doesn't. You must have some sort of imagination to think he looks like an alien from another planet entirely. Granted, he differs from he usual Hedgehog style the series places, but he doesn't differ that much.

No, he doesn't. You must have some sort of imagination to think he looks like an alien from another planet entirely. Granted, he differs from he usual Hedgehog style the series places, but he doesn't differ that much.

I could care less about the alien crap his back story is a trunks rip off and maybe a Final Fantasy rip off to some degree. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back