What communities are you part of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Goto: First post.
>Click: Edit.
>Click: Go Advanced.
>Type: new title in title line.

>DONE

Well Everywhere I'm either Noodles112 or Razer112.
But on youtube I'm SADXhacker despite the fact that I gave up on that game ages ago.

CK, or you can just double click next to the title while searching for topics. It'll pull a box up and you can change it.

Oh, I'm in the Runescape,TT,youtube,facebook, and Sega communities.
Edit: Oof, forgot some.

I occasionally visit SMBX(banned by Kyasarin, yay),Gamespot, and Kingdom Hearts forums.

Last edited:
In addition to this site, I'm a member of Spectrum Studios, Revolver Games, and an administrator of the Super Mario Bros. X forums (Autosaver was also a member of that site at some point).
I visit miscellaneous GameFAQs boards, Advance Wars communities (Wars World News, Advance Wars Net, and some I forgot) and other communities I can't name at the moment.

SRB2MB
Wadbase/Spectrum/whatever the hell it is now
Sonic Stadium
Gamefaqs
Pokemon World Online (very inactive a lot of the time).

SRB2MB, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, UbuntuForums, deviantART, and Club Penguin (sometimes, when I'm really, REALLY bored)

My poor but lulzy excuse of Revolver Games, made up by 5 people who made it live over a year.
Ps3 Trophies, for the nice trophy card for forum signatures.
srb2, herpderp

That's it. I don't stick around many communities long without getting bored. also

I was banned from Super Mario Bros X forums for trolling (by kyasarin too f)
SEGA boards was my first board, but I went under a different name.

In addition to this site, I'm a member of Spectrum Studios, Revolver Games, and an administrator of the Super Mario Bros. X forums (Autosaver was also a member of that site at some point).
I visit miscellaneous GameFAQs boards, Advance Wars communities (Wars World News, Advance Wars Net, and some I forgot) and other communities I can't name at the moment.

Weren't you in Sonic Retro at one point?

==Member to a few and some listed I left either permanently or temporarily: ==

1: Earth Eternal: MMO game site ((Status: Active))-- Username is TTM Eric ((IGN is Immortal Karasu))
2: Exteel: Mech Multiplayer game ((Status: Active))-- Username is TTM Eric ((IGN is EtherealWING))
3: Dead Frontier Online: Zombie MMO ((Status: Inactive until non GM content is released))-- Username/IGN is Yamabushi07
4: Mega Man Wiki site ((Status: Inactive for now; lurks every now and then...)) --Username is obvious... TrueTenguMan
5: The Final Empire: Earth Eternal clan site ((Status: Active as of yesterday)) --Username is Sir Immortal
6: Facebook ((Status: Active)) Just PM me for this...
7.Cutstuff Forms: Zdoom wads and MM Deathmatch ((Status: Active sometimes)) --Username is obvious... TrueTenguMan
8.Spectrum Studios ((Status: Inactive now)-- Same as #4 and #7
9.Deviant Art ((Status: Active sometimes))-- Username is Erikku-No-Tengu
10. YouTube ((Status: Active...for vids and music that is :p))--Username is sonOFsephiroth07

IDK... if you are or interested joining these sites I'm at, well just send me a PM and I'll see if I can contact you. Anyway reason why I didn't include SRB2 MB is because you already know of my active status :p

Last edited:
The SRB2 Message Board is far and away the most central community in my life. But I am a member of a few others:

Facebook. It's the only community in which I don't call myself "Fawfulfan". I use my real name there.
SRB2 Wiki. I'm a maintainer there.
The Edge Chronicles Wiki. I joined that wiki when it was in terrible shape, and was basically the key figure in transforming it into a reliable and vastly expansive repository of information on the Edge Chronicles. I've been an administrator there for a long time, but I recently got promoted to bureaucrat.
SRB2 Shelter. I'm an administrator there, but I hardly do much. That site's not too active.
Mario Fan Games Galaxy. I visit frequently, but rarely get involved in events. I just like playing the games now and then.

Facebook - Rarely visit
SRB2 MB - Once in a blue moon
Wadbase/Spectrum Studios - The forum is as good as dead now, so inactive.
Steam - Not sure if you class this as "community", but I'm mainly there these days.
Runescape - Every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back