It's a Fork! It's a Spoon! It's a... Weapon?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the weird rules and regulations in public schools now and days, they might as well have classes in padded rooms with each kid ankle-cuffed to their padded desks.

With all of the weird rules and regulations in public schools now and days, they might as well have classes in padded rooms with each kid ankle-cuffed to their padded desks.

Bar the ankle-cuffing, that would be so god damn awesome.

Yeah, welcome to the 21st century, where everyone in authority is paranoid. :(

But you could potentially smother some poor soul with padding! Obviously, the best learning environment for young children are dank, featureless, furnitureless, windowless cube-shaped rooms.

"Welcome... to... our... lo- ve- ly... new... class... room...... chil... dren...... We... are... sure... to... have... f-... f-... fun...... and... beeeee........ safe... in... hereeeee....... *Ugh*... I... think... a... part... of... my... s-... s-... s-... soul..... just... died......"

Last edited:
When I saw the title, I though it was srb2 related.

Seriously enough, a 6 year-old kid that never brought this kind of object in the class, and that he brought once, just to eat with it. They should, at least, ask him why did he brought that. Really now, do you ever see a 6 year-old kid using something spiky to hurt it in the back of his comrades?

Fingernails can have cutting abilities, so they should ban those too.
I'd have never lasted in any public school if this were the case. >_>;

Our society is becoming way too paranoid for its own good, honestly. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back