• Dark Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
Super Sonic is the only superform that really needs to exist.

Amen to that. Anyone who votes for super tails/knuckles/shadow/anyone but sonic will get a FREE* head examination

*Subject to terms and conditions

And for the 50th god damn time, it's Hyper Shadow, not super.

Bigboi said:
And for the 50th god damn time, it's Hyper Shadow, not super.

Actually, since no official source has said either, it's neither. It's just Shadow with a White Gold color scheme and some glowy effects.

Hyper Sonic demolishes anything Eggman wants to throw at him, although, if Shadow is stronger than Sonic, maybe there is a Hyper form for Shadow. Oh, and Hyper Shadow was a mistranslation for a Strategy Guide.

Its Super Shadow not hyper, Hyper is color changing fast. Also I did not mix up Chaos and Hyper knuckles I put Chaos because the difference between super knux and hyper is so small its useless.
EDIT: By the way in SA2B Shadow says, "Ugh, I don't have much more power to change back into my SUPER FORM." Beleive me I just beat it again 2 days ago.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Hyper forms shouldn't even exist...
They don't. There just a non-cannon event put into S3&K to appease those
great enough to get the extra emmys stuck in the S&K cartridge.

As for my vote, I'm still deciding.

I like all but i like Hyper Sonic. that hyper form should exist. Hyper knuckles is basically just the same with an extra attack. wall earthquake in S3&K. glide into a wall and it starts an earthquake killing all ground enemies on the screen

shadow the fox said:
Meh, I just wanted to point that out.

Super sonic. Best and Olney one.

You spelled only wrong. And last time I checked Tails, Knux, Shadow, and Blaze all had supa forms.

Well duh, Eggman could have a Super form for all we know. Only Sonic should have a super form. Don't you think Knuckles/Tails would go Super with Sonic when he fought Perfect Chaos? It's turning out to be like DBZ. "The legendary Super Saiyan Goku....WHAT!? There is another one!?"

Edit:Learn to spell "Only" :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back