Do you own a pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I can still use the votes, as I got enough people. Feel free to talk and show pictures of your furry pals/family.

A dog and 2 turtles. But the dog now lives with my aunt and I gave my turtles to the aquarium.

I own a pet and I hate all 3 of them.
My cat is always hiding, I have not seen my cat in two weeks(My parents still put food and water up though.)
I have an abnormally big palmeranian and I can't get near it without it growling at me. I tend to piss him off ALOT.(Picking him up amuses others because he twitches growls and barks when I do pick him up hahaha.)
And my dog Bentley is like an emo person. He had lots of hair two weeks ago and he got a hair cut last week and hes all sad about. Plus he pisses everywhere.

I have a dog named spot he's a few months old I've had him for about a month now and really the biggest problem with him right now is my parents are treating him almost like hes a human (they expect him to understand everything they tell him and know what it means without having to train him to know what their telling him means for example: he hasn't been taught how to lay down on command and yet my parents expect him to understand what they want him to do when they tell him to lay down) and no matter how many times I explain to them why they can't do that they just say that he should understand what their telling him and that he should listen in fact my mom usually calls him a retard when he doesn't do something she wants him to do it's like they're completly unaware that dogs have to be trained to do things and that they aren't born knowing how to follow their owner's commands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back