Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

EveDoesStuff

Big ol Dingus
"So I was going to make a joke about 'no day one update, it's almost like Nintendo finished their game before they released it' and then the game was like 'there's an update available'"
-Vinesauce Vinny
v1.1 - I fixed some shading. It bothered me.
"Wait, who took my kart...?"

Mysteriously, a Poptop from "Starbound" has managed to get a hold of a kart! These alluring plant-based creatures normally trick their prey by singing to lure them into a sense of peacefulness, and can normally be seen in jungle/garden planets across the galaxy. With a whopping weight of two and a top speed of five, it can truly prove to be a formidable(?) foe in the world of kart racing.

And, this is my first mod I made for the game! (Or was it!?!?) It took about maybe around a week to work on this whole thing, and I had a somewhat fun time working on it as well. There may be future updates to this in regards to sounds and spritework, or just a port to V2 of SRB2K. ...Whenever that is.

BIG THANKS TO:
LShadow - Gathered some sounds of Poptops from the Frackin Universe mod of Starbound. He went through some trouble. I can't thank him enough.
Tiniest Turtles - His guide to converting to a PK3 was extremely helpful.
rps, Journeyer, maybe someone else I missed - Some spriting help with shading and the such.
And, of course, to the whole community as well! You guys were pretty supportive~! ❤

Attachments

• kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,077
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 639
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 421
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 358
  • kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 400
  • KC_Poptop-v1.1.pk3
    253.2 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back