Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Updated mod to version 1.4! This update features three new covers: Multiplayer Intermission, Credits, and the long overdue Record Attack.

cookiefonster updated SRB2 8-Bit Soundtrack v1.4 with a new update entry:

Version 1.5

Version 1.5 of this mod is out! Here's what I added:
  • added Frozen Hillside Zone, Clockwork Towers Zone, Sapphire Falls Zone (FHZ, MP_RAI, MP_GHZ respectively)
  • also added Mystic Realm-exclusive tracks, Sunken Plant Zone and Flame Rift Zone (MP_WT2 and MP_FIR respectively)
  • (note that Clockwork Towers Zone uses the same track as Tempest Valley Zone from Mystic Realm)

Read the rest of this update entry...

cookiefonster updated SRB2 8-Bit Soundtrack with a new update entry:

Version 1.6

• Added Midnight Freeze/Frost Columns Zone, Azure Temple Zone, and Black Hole Zone (MP_ICE, ATZ, BHZ respectively—not to be confused with SPEC8, which is already in the mod!)
With this update, I've gotten all the stuff I consider high priority finished at last! While there's plenty of multiplayer or Mystic Realm tracks I could still do, with all the singleplayer tracks done (unless you count the ones taken straight from NiGHTS into Dreams and Techno Legacy), I can now finally...

cookiefonster updated SRB2 8-Bit Soundtrack with a new update entry:

Version 1.7

• Added Lost Palace Zone (Aerial Garden Act 3), Lime Forest Zone, Nimbus Ruins Zone, and Orbital Hangar Zone (AGZALT, GFZALT, MP_AIR, and MP_DOM respectively)
  • Added NSF files for Record Attack and Black Hole Zone (_RECAT, BHZ) because I had forgotten those
This update corresponds with the release of my new album, The SRB2 8-Bit Cover Collection: Volume 2! From this point, I've...

When will you done all the Multiplayer stages?
and why didn't you change the NiGHTS bonus stages and Techno Legacy

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back