• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Level pack collab revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20153.gif

This zone isn't going to be this brown and boring for much longer! Expect a rainbow of colors to fit the wonderland-ish theme.

EDIT:
SlTMUzc.png

Something like this maybe?

Last edited:
It looks nice, but you really are working on too many zones at once. I say pick a zone and see it to completion, then begin work on another zone. That way you won't have a hap-hazard mess of unfinished maps lying about.

I'm with Kirblord on that point. It's usually easier to focus on a single level and get it going absolutely great rather than multitasking with doing the same with multiple levels.

For that matter, Gravity Garden totally needs those Gravity Hoops we had going originally, that gimmick has so much potential. =(

For that matter, Gravity Garden totally needs those Gravity Hoops we had going originally, that gimmick has so much potential. =(

I agree with this. Instead of using the generic ERZ gravity switchers I see in your gifs right now, why not use the Gravity Hoops from the GGZ example wad from back when this was actually a collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back