how do i record SRB2kart with obs

i've been trying what my brother told me but every goddamn time it appears as a black box
any way of fixing this?

Ok, you first want to right click on OBS and click properties. Go into compatibility, and you should see a thing that says Windows 8. Click the box next to it and then it will turn into a dropdown menu. Change Windows 8 to Windows 7, not Windows 7 Pro or Home. This qorked for me. Hope this helps!

try recording it in windowed mode
tried, still a black box.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Ok, you first want to right click on OBS and click properties. Go into compatibility, and you should see a thing that says Windows 8. Click the box next to it and then it will turn into a dropdown menu. Change Windows 8 to Windows 7, not Windows 7 Pro or Home. This qorked for me. Hope this helps!

thanks! ill try it and see if it works!

There is one option where you can see the whole screen instead of a game. The Game option doesnt properly work somehow in Srb2 derivants, as the app doesnt properly recognices them as one. You can try adding a new setting where you can capture the whole screen, and resize the boundaries so it can only record the game window.

Obs sometimes is weird with some apps, as some it doesnt recognice them as games. Thing that the Windows Recorder it does perfectly

i got it working

after several minutes of crying and fiddling, i got srb2k to be recorded.
now how do i upload mp4s i've spent so much time trying to get this to work i want people to see the tiny clip

after several minutes of crying and fiddling, i got srb2k to be recorded.
now how do i upload mp4s i've spent so much time trying to get this to work i want people to see the tiny clip

hey! at least you done it! you solved the issue you had! Congrats on that

whatever you did, give it a screenshot to make sure you wont forget what you did. Just in case, you never know when you will need it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back