This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Brainlessdude

I'm doing my best!
Hey there! Do you like Nico?

I don't.

But that didn't stop me from making THIS for some reason!
PYVYaau.png

Welcome to Nico's Smile Zone (MAPNI); a track I originally made as a joke for my friends, but then became a more serious effort as my desire to be perfect grew (and my friends lost interest in SRB2Kart too so there's that). I probably could've used my free time for better things...

Race through this heart-shaped, 6-lap loop while seeing probably 40 images of Nico on-screen at once, because it's what everyone wanted and everyone loves Nico. This is the best track ever made, folks.
uSAI9t6.png

I even forced myself to create some time attack ghosts! Here's one of them, I guess. (watch this if you despise the idea of downloading this horrific track just to see what it's like)

Note: the music playing in the video is outdated, so don't worry about having to listen to THAT in-game. Unless you're doing encore mode...

Why did this have to me my first SRB2Kart submission...

Changelog:
  • v1.2: Just now realized how large the file size is! Oops. I went and reduced the length of both songs by a lot (as well as actually made them loop), so hopefully it'll be a bit more bearable to download now. Gee, there are probably MAP PACKS smaller than this...
  • v1.1: Changed the music! It's now the original song, with the v1.0 song only playing during encore mode. I also removed a few unused files from the pk3.
  • v1.0: Initial Release! (we'll see if this track ever deserves an update lol)

Attachments

• kart0034.png
    kart0034.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 259
  • kart0035.png
    kart0035.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 211
  • kart0037.png
    kart0037.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 209
  • KR_NicosSmileZone_v1.0.pk3
    11.4 MB · Views: 198
  • Untitled drawing (1).png
    Untitled drawing (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
  • KR_NicosSmileZone_v1.1.pk3
    15.5 MB · Views: 191
  • KR_NicosSmileZone_v1.2.pk3
    10.7 MB · Views: 456
Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: Avo
My only sadness upon seeing this is not just using the original version of the song. i love this cursed creation

Yeah— now that I'm thinking about it, the original would probably sound better! I'll update the course with that song later (and I'll probably make the current song unique to encore mode).

Aaaaaaaaaaah
kart0136.gif

funny map, but you should probably fix this, a banana or even worse can ruin someone's whole career

this map is absolutely nico nico niightmarish and I made a character to go with it lmao

kart0000.gif

I love how silly your take on Nico is! If possible could you release this?

On topic, I have a soft spot for crazy map ideas like this. Good work on the mod!

Could really do without the MAGA texture right near the start.

Also has some kind of object conflict with another course mod I have, but I'm not going to care about it as long as the prior issue exists.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back