Resource icon

[MP Level] Northern Park [Discontinued. Use Kart Mania instead.]

Super Chris

That one map maker.
This version of Northern Park will no longer be updated as it is now part of Kart Mania

Northern Park is another level I created for 2.0 Kart. Much like Southern Park, the mirror to this level, I decided to give it a remake and came out with an all-new version of this course.

Unlike Southern Park, Northern Park is more "turn-based" than its mirrored level.

With that aside, I hope you enjoy this level as much as I did making it!

Version history:
  • Version 1 (New Year's Day 2019): Initial release
  • Version 2 (1/5/2019): Minor fixes. Map now takes place at sunset. Stairs have been removed. (Major credit goes to Victor Rush Turbo for the curved slope assistance.)
  • Version 3 (1/23/2019): Added a MUSICDEF lump due to version 1.0.2 of SRB2Kart.

Attachments

• kart0019.png
    kart0019.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 399
  • kart0020.png
    kart0020.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 367
  • kart0021.png
    kart0021.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 364
  • kart0022.png
    kart0022.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 343
  • kart0023.png
    kart0023.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 327
  • kr_northernpark_v3.zip
    673.8 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
You're welcome to releases, but... Really, almost no visual difference at all? I had to double take to make sure I wasn't getting deja vu. You could have done any number of things to make it at least a little visually different. Heck, the bare minimum is like, changing the sky to sunset or something. And on the note of visuals, why are there these 2.0 looking stair slopes at the start, especially since you clearly know how to make slopes, and one like that would be easy to turn into slopes? Finally, the turns at the end... really dont need much turning. I just had to shimmy a little, barely deviating from a straight line.

Despite all that, it's not BAD or anything, its just... kinda "eh".

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back