• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

srb20139.gif

srb20141.gif

srb20142.gif

srb20143.gif

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW

Incredibly huge big time thanks to RedEnchilada, for before this, I cached too many sprites into the game at once and they froze just by loading them! But thanks to RedEnchilada, they have a system for loading only when needed, so thank you SO much RedEnchilada. I literally could not finish the project without you!

also that shotgun reload is so stupid he's putting the shells in his stock and that's so dumb I love it

Last edited:
Didn't feel it was worth posting in the TD topic.

ibe84sEyI5etJs.gif

2.1 physics changes make sharps extremely aggressive on ice, please help.

Sharps, getting even more dangerous than they already are. That looks like a nightmare for Sonic players.

Did you finally code the HUD into 2.1? It looks like it.

Eggpack is now closer to the Releases section, now I'm waiting for a permission from Neo Chaotikal (I used some of his Eggman 2.0 sprites as the top of Eggpack's body). After he gives me permission, Eggpack is READY TO GO!
Also...
srb20004.gif

Hats are fun.

DisfiguredPleasantGrayreefshark.gif

Gliding that maintains your speed if you glide while going faster than the normal glide speed.

Not the best modeler, but not the worst. Someone please tell me there will be a Dr.Robotnik.wad soon?

EDIT: Maybe I should use this model for Brak Eggman? :P.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Umm...most limits in the S_SKIN have been removed. That includes jumpheight.

I had a feeling that might be the case, that's why I was asking. Haven't bothered to test it myself, mainly because it's not really an appropriate skill for any of my character wads.

srb20139.gif

srb20141.gif

srb20142.gif

srb20143.gif

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW

Incredibly huge big time thanks to RedEnchilada, for before this, I cached too many sprites into the game at once and they froze just by loading them! But thanks to RedEnchilada, they have a system for loading only when needed, so thank you SO much RedEnchilada. I literally could not finish the project without you!

also that shotgun reload is so stupid he's putting the shells in his stock and that's so dumb I love it

At the time of reading this, I was messing with Slade and played D_MAP40M on accident.

Fit the images perfectly.

Honestly, I think the rings increasing speed (assuming that's what's going on) is pretty cool. It's the other abilities that royally break the character beyond repair. I'm not really ecstatic to any of it being tied to yet another hedgehog fancharacter, either.

Honestly, I think the rings increasing speed (assuming that's what's going on) is pretty cool. It's the other abilities that royally break the character beyond repair. I'm not really ecstatic to any of it being tied to yet another hedgehog fancharacter, either.

I'm debating about removing the ring gaining mechanic with a HUD system similar to how Shadow builds up his Chaos energy in Shadow the Hedgehog. I'm still throwing around ideas and testing stuff. Don't worry about the hedgehog fancharacter design though. I'm doing a re-haul on the sprites and the character in general since there are so many hedgehogs.

DisfiguredPleasantGrayreefshark.gif

Gliding that maintains your speed if you glide while going faster than the normal glide speed.

Holy fridgecakes, that's fast! I'm not sure who'd be able to control that...

Inazumav.s.metal.gif

I don't know.

Umm... something about him looks overpowered. Maybe you should remove that "ring sucking in" ability and make the shield thing ring-costing or something. I dunno.

Not the best modeler, but not the worst. Someone please tell me there will be a Dr.Robotnik.wad soon?

EDIT: Maybe I should use this model for Brak Eggman? :P.

Lol, that looks really cartoony and funny. Seeing him as the final boss would be hilarious.

The ring system will (probably) replaced by this once I'm done, the meter will also take a bit more time to charge up, I just decreased it for this gif

srb20003.gif

(Is this how you share images with dropbox? I hope I'm doing it right)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back