Big update for the SRB2 Roblox Remake

So far the game is just a baseplate with random textures, a blocky "hill" that the player can jump on, a basic speed pad, and randomly placed rings. It's not much, but it's definitely something considering how ambitious this project can be.

More importantly I think your idea of making the ROBLOX version "open world" is a poor one. There's simply no reason to do so and would only put more stress on yourself and your developer(s) to make something bigger than it really is necessary to be.

If anything, might I suggest that you focus on trying to fully create GFZ Act 1? Creating the basic outline of the stage and then building up the many hills, platforms, nooks and crannies and so on and so forth may be an optimal way to start development.

I’m planning on making many paths to the exit. Like a high path and a low path. A semi open world.
Edit: It’s literally only me making it. No one is helping. I have my alt in the dev section to so I can still develop the game if I lose Roforb7.

Last edited:
Regardless, if this is supposed to be a "Remake" of SRB2, you're better off sticking with what already exists (While giving credit, of course,) so that you can make a better baseline. For example, if you make GFZ Act 1, you can then use that as a testing ground for things like a score/timer system, the ring system, badniks, shields, starposts, and signposts.

Also...are you sure no one is helping? Or is Frostiikin, who I assume is the same Frostiikin creating Azura, not a dev? Are you mistaken?

A0YEcGC.png

mFua8fk.png

I joined the group because at one point you couldn't play the game without being in the group.
Edit: wait what the fuck why am i considered a dev LOL

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back