What is your Email client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
What is your Email client? (Email client are Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Etc.) Mine is Gmail. I had my Gmail for about 2 years now and I still have that welcome to gmail email in my inbox. I have 3925 messages in my inbox and 1498 spam in my spam box.

Note: Do not post your email address. Just your Email client.

Mainly hotmail, but on rare occasions sepwich.

I've had the same hotmail address for around 5 years now, and 5 years ago, you could intergrate hotmail into outlook. This feature has now been disabled, but to all who already have it get to keep it, so checking email is as simple as pressing the mail button on my keyboard.

My spam count is surprisingly low for an account this old, most of it gets filtered out anyways.

I have a Yahoo email account as well but I only check my Gmail and I have more then one Gmail Email accounts which I check.

I use Yahoo!, as you can see from my e-mail. I'm considering getting a new accoutn, I'm getting tons of spam. :E

My university's student e-mail service and GMail primarily; I also have a Hotmail account, and my account from my ISP collects spam. I use Thunderbird as my client for the lot of them (except Hotmail, since they stopped allowing you to do that. Grr).

I get my e-mail from comcast. The program I use for viewing the e-mail is Thunderbird.

Road Runner's ISP e-mail sucks. It takes five hours to receive a message, and their junk filter is clumsy, as it blocks out quite a few registration e-mails. I went searching and I found a service called FastMail. Now I just use that. I always get registration e-mails, and as long as the server sending them out is fast and not under a lot of load, I receive the message pretty instantaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back