Avater cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.
akirahedgehog said:
*Laughs* I think it should.
Every time Zash's avitar goes back to normal and all, akira posts. But not during. Is there some reason for this?

There is the possibility akira did it, but the ISP on most of the incriminating posts is the same as Zash's ISP, so I doubt it. However, either way, I changed his password and disabled Zash's account. After a bit I'll re-enable it.

Use a secure password, you idiot.

As well as being gullable, Echidnas tend to also be overly suspicious of even their best friends. I think this would be a natural situation for an Echidna such as myself to be suspicious of everyone in, wouldn't you agree?
It's nice to have it solved either way.

Finally! Everything is over. Thank you. As for the avatar, the 2nd one rox, if it gets color.

There is no way I can color it. I kind of like it the way it is... It has this 'classic' feel to it.

Well, I'll change it for now, and decide weither or not I want to keep it later.

Notice almost 3 pages worth of posts happened in one day? Don't see that very often...(Not here anyways.)

Anyways, I like the second avatar abit better, I like the whole black & White thing going on. I suggest using the second one. Also, Ozy and Millies is one of the best comic strips I've seen in a long time...

Zash, might I suggest makin' a new account from scratch? Or, you could have one of the MODs change your password and email it to you.

I also might suggest checking your computer for spyware and keyloggers. It seems that someone is pressing UNDO right now, I've needed to retype this post about twice now. Maybe it's my coat hitttin' the ALT button when I type Z. *takes coat off*

EDIT: Read the rest of the post. Thank the Lord this is over. It might've gotten nasty reeeeal soon.
Let's not be accusing anyone. They might get mad that you said "OMG: H3 D|D |T7!!!", so they might not like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back