• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 Duel: Prequel of Srb2 DodgeBrawl

Revan

Formerly Icefox
Since the DodgeBrawl mod is in hiatus because Prisima has irl stuff and I literally had nothing to do until this idea came into my mind.

Another free project where everyone is allowed to submit a map, but this time a match map only designed for 1v1's / duels.

8zJsmpw.png

Shadow Realm - MK
S5Xt9WO.png

Tree of Might - Nintensis
qg70BhW.png

Flying Battery - Revan
MokHqLQ.png

Now let me explain this map quickly so there won't be any pointless arguments. You might recognize this layout and yes it's identically to a very old Srb2 map called Block Factory. Actually this is my version of Block Factory, the map was started from the scratch and yes I'm gonna show you proof for that.
c8EG96E.png

3drTylh.png
If you want to submit a duel map too, the usual DodgeBrawl Discord server... Right here!

I am looking forward for submissions! Take your time, submit it and... Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Stupid bump I guess...
It's been a while with this project, but good news nonetheless. We got some progress running around.

So the script is now in development and here's a little sneak peek of what you will witness when this mod will be released.
d7Qkl28.gif

rLbVjt7.gif

If you still want to join the Duel team, fine. Just click on the link I've tossed at the first post. Have a good day!
Oh... yeah, beta test coming soon... Well... When things will get even because Kart took over Vanilla at the moment.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back