Sprites

Sonamous 47

Extremely Strong Hedgehog
So I have been on the message board and DANG there are some talented people, with making Sonic x, Tyson Hesse Sonic, Sadx Sonic, ETc, So I was wondering if anyone could help me with making awesome sprites for my Sonamous 47 Mod and Archie Sonic mod.

Well... we can't exactly help you doing the sprites, but we can help you to learn how to sprite.

If you will do sprites, i would recommend you "Aseprite", "MS Paint", "Piskel", "Gimp".

i also would recommend you to enter the SRB2 discord, the people in there will help you for sure!

and also, Some tutorials:

Sprite Tutorial - SRB2 Wiki

and

Character Tutorial - SRB2 Wiki

Hope this is useful for you! (if i said something incorrectly, it's because my bad english... lol)

Alright so you can ask for help coding in the sprites but you can't ask for someone to directly make them for you (or at least publicly) which daniman (sorry if I spelled it wrong) made a thread asking for someone to make sprites for him which got the thread locked which yes I decided to help him with sprites (this was before the thread got locked) and I still am making the sprites for him because I quite like the character ideas but if you want someone to directly make sprites for you then ask that question to someone privately and or make a request on gamebanana, but if you do want help with coding then please post a thread in the editing help forum section. I hope this reply helped.

So I have been on the message board and DANG there are some talented people, with making Sonic x, Tyson Hesse Sonic, Sadx Sonic, ETc, So I was wondering if anyone could help me with making awesome sprites for my Sonamous 47 Mod and Archie Sonic mod.
Yea uh... your thread will be locked soon im sure, it's literally against the rules to ask people to make portions of your mod, unless they already made the assets you wish for.

Iam not doing that

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Iam asking my if there are ways to make awesome sprites, not anyone to do them for me.

You get your program of choice, like Aesprite, Paint.net, or whatever else, and get to work.

Ain't nothing to it but to do it.

You can also check this site that will lead you to a spriting tutorial of how you can make your custom character mod. It shows some recommended programs to sprite like the ones that D00D64 mentioned.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back