I really appreciate the work you put into these models. They all look wonderful! In regards to characters that are yet to come, is it possible that Espio The Chameleon is on that list? I don't mean to pry or anything; I'm only curious.

First of all I had to add extra words because of how the mb works and second of all all I wanted to say was wat. As a joke

1. bruh

2. It's not very funny, and this is not the place to say jokes, this is a place to talk about the awesome models of Jeck.

i wish there was a model for the dr. peppers blaze :(
other than that this is perfect

Bruh I'm so confused, I don't get how to get any of the extra models to work, I've asked the discord, they don't know, and I for some reason never got the models.dat folder, I only got your download (the full and patch things) and both when I try to open them come up with just a bunch of letters and numbers and stuff, I would like to know how to open it correctly and get everything needed but I don't get it

Bruh I'm so confused, I don't get how to get any of the extra models to work, I've asked the discord, they don't know, and I for some reason never got the models.dat folder, I only got your download (the full and patch things) and both when I try to open them come up with just a bunch of letters and numbers and stuff, I would like to know how to open it correctly and get everything needed but I don't get it

Just use 7Zip https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

V1.4 ChrispyChars and RChars.
Pointy Sonic, Fluffy Tails, Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll. Merry Christmas!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

88fxKE.gif

Dunno what Pointy Sonic or Fluffy Tails are, but cool. What version of Metal Knux and Tails Doll are these models compatible with? The newer ones? Both?

What's the Green Screen map Jeck uses for showing off the models?

Back