Cant anyone do any justice?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyrose

Now look, if anyone can lock a topic before even reading it, they are idiots in my eyes. SOMEONE needs to get rid of the biased moderators and admins, before srb2 loses some of it's most loyal users. Seriously, find one good reason to have locked my last topic.
It wasn't rude, or offensive.
It wasn't useless.
It was grammatically correct.
Zero rules were broken. Period. All I'm asking for is some respect, and if that can't be given, then whoever keeps locking my topics is nothing more than an idiot noob, who doesn't deserve the power trip they happen to be on. Nuff said.

sorry... i have to agree with her, ever scence tor- *SHOT*
ok, i was sarcastic, how would we control the forum without them?

Well, honestly, I'm not too bad of a complainer normally. But still, I look, and most of my posts are normal. What's the difference between my posts and some of the swill people put on here? This forums gotten rather biased, and it gets to a person. If anyone can tell me exactly why my last post was locked, I'l shut up. But don't just tell me it's a useless post, because I'm not stupid. It may be useless to one person, but 10 people could think it's useful.

Ok, first, there is no "biased" reasoning here. I don't know where you came up with this.

Now, if you have a complaint, you PM an admin. You don't make a topic about it. All complaint topics for locks, bans, etc, are locked on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back