• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Encore Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's no encore mode in SRB2, well... What are we gonna do? Oh! I got it! Introducing...
ENCORE TEXTURES

(This is a W.I.P, okay?)​

If you haven't heard this before, Encore Textures is a W.I.P texture color replacement that is based on Sonic Mania Plus' Encore Mode.

Q&A

Q: Why is the GFZ base is all orangey?
A: I don't know, but I highly recommend PVPalette for that.

Q: They are just recolors of the first zone!
A: It's just a W.I.P, calm down.

So, here are the screenshots and the attachment anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for the sake of avoiding further confusion, would you mind reformatting the text and style your post to not read like a thread you'd expect to see in Releases? I've had a few complaints that this thread violates rules (It doesn't), but it looks like this is a release when it's definitely not.

Being aggressive about it isn't going to solve the problem. Read Rob's post and actually understand it, then follow the instructions. It's not complicated.

Funny thing I tried a similar thing once
attachment.php

Anyways criticism:
The hue shifting towards the sky looks nice, the clouds look the same tho and needs to be changed.

Not a fan of the desaturated grass, it looks dead to me :<

Also not a fan of the lack of contrast in the GFZROCK textures, if you ask me, they look better unedited in a setting like this.

Attachments

• srb20072.png
    srb20072.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 553
Funny thing I tried a similar thing once
attachment.php

Anyways criticism:
The hue shifting towards the sky looks nice, the clouds look the same tho and needs to be changed.

Not a fan of the desaturated grass, it looks dead to me :<

Also not a fan of the lack of contrast in the GFZROCK textures, if you ask me, they look better unedited in a setting like this.

To be honest though it sure gives the Mania Encore of Green Hill vibes. Well at least the sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back